Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

How to Unlock Password Protected Memory Card of Nokia?

One of my friend told me that his Memory Card of his Phone had Locked with password but unfortunately he happened to forgot the password, and he asked me to tell him a trick to recover his forgotten password.I asked for the company of his phone , it was NOKIA. Finally  I got this amazing trick to get the lost passcode of his Mobile phone memory card.
Have you such a problem?, don’t worry I am going to tell a best and simple trick it can be done following some simple steps

Requirement: File explorer (Eg: FExplorer) You can download it from here.

How to Unlock MMC card:

  1. Insert the Locked Memory Card into your phone but don’t access it through phone.
  2. Run FExplorer (or any other explorer) and Open the path C:\system
  3. Where you will find a file named mmcstore 
  4. Rename that file as mmcstore.txt
  5. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in Notepad.
  6. You will find your password in that file.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well we are also post this same thing on our website but it's not working in now days.check it here

    ReplyDelete